For publishers‎ > ‎


I am experienced at proofreading typeset journals and books, using the standard British Standard marks (BS 5261C:2005) or publisher-specific symbols.

I prefer to mark up on a pdf, and if marking up on hard copy I require a pdf version for searching. I can mark up hard copy with the British Standard marks using stamps or using Adobe's comment tools.

If you are a researcher and would like your paper proofread, please see the editing page.